Ultimate Science Classroom Rules and Requirements
- Only registered attendees at the 2008 NSTA National Conference in Boston are eligible to win; anyone registered as an exhibitor is not eligible to win. NSTA employees and Boston National Conference Committee members are not eligible.
- Only one entry per registered attendee can be submitted.
- All entries must be submitted by 2:00 pm, Saturday, March 29, 2008.
- A random drawing will occur on Saturday, March 29, 2008 in the Exhibit Hall at 3:15 pm and the attendee must respond to their name being called to claim the classroom. If the individual is not present at the drawing, then he/she will be called on their cell phone number left on their entry ticket and given a period of 45 minutes to be present in the contest area.
- The individual must indicate the school to which the materials and equipment will be shipped. Shipping and handling within the contiguous states is free. All other shipping requirements are the responsibility of the winning school or district.
- By entering the drawing, the winner gives permission to NSTA to use his/her name, photo, or likeness for publicity purposes in printed materials, electronic media including e-newsletters and the NSTA website, and any other form or medium.
- Winning schools may be required to sign a release authorizing use of the school's name, location and image for publicity purposes.
- The quality, selection and delivery of prizes are the sole responsibility of the donating exhibitor. NSTA will not be responsible or liable for any claim relating to prizes including but not limited to damaged or faulty equipment or delays in delivery.
- The winning school is responsible for any applicable taxes or fees incurred.
- Home school attendees will need to designate a legally recognized, incorporated public/private school as recipient on the entry form.
- A sheet of rules and regulations may be included with the final programs.
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Shipping and handling of winners’ classroom materials to the school of choice within the contiguous states is free. All other shipping requirements are the responsibility of the winning school or district.
Click the following for details about each grade level: Elementary, Middle, High School, and College.