Framingham State College Graduate Credit
These guidelines are for Charlotte conference participants who wish to receive one graduate credit in professional development through Framingham State College as documentation of professional growth during the conference.
To obtain credit, you must complete a Framingham State College Registration Form. Click here to download a registration form in Adobe Acrobat format. Forms are also available during the conference at the North Carolina Science Teachers Association (NCSTA) booth in the NSTA registration area and from the Framingham State College website (www.framingham.edu/nsta). An NSTA transcript is also required. NOTE: Credit is by pass/fail option only.
Framingham State College Credit Requirements
- Officially register for the conference.
- Attend a minimum of 12 hours of programs (teacher sessions, exhibitor workshops, short courses, exhibit hall visits, featured speakers, general session, meetings).
- Obtain a conference transcript (an individual profile of attendance) through NSTA.
- Complete a Framingham State College Registration Form (PDF).
- Submit a 500-word reflection that describes your professional growth and the impact it will have in your professional work or two lesson plans that reflect changes/additions you intend to make in your teaching practices.
- Submit all documentation ( Framingham registration form, $79 payment, NSTA transcript of attendance, and written assignment) by Friday, December 19, 2008, to:
Div. of Graduate and Continuing Education
Framingham State College
100 State St.
PO Box 9101
Framingham, MA 01701-9101
Grades will be available about January 15, 2009, and can be accessed online. Instructions on how to access grades online will be sent to all participants seeking credit. An official transcript may also be ordered online through the Registrar’s Office for a fee of $3 (www.framingham.edu).