Framingham State College Graduate Credit
Framingham State College is pleased to offer one (1) graduate credit to New Orleans conference attendees who wish to document their professional development. Grading is pass/fail. To receive Framingham State College credit, you must:
- Register for the New Orleans conference
- Attend conference sessions and events totaling at least 12 hours (teacher sessions, exhibitor workshops, short courses, NSTA symposia, exhibit hall visits, featured speakers, general session, meetings).
- Submit the following documents to Framingham State College no later than May 29, 2009:
- Framingham State College Registration Form
- Payment of $79 payable to Framingham State College (payment may also be made by VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card)
- NSTA conference transcript
- A 500-word reflection that describes your professional growth and the impact it will have on your professional work as a result of your attendance at the conference
Mail or fax documentation to:
Framingham State College
100 State St.
PO Box 9101
Framingham, MA 01701-9101
Once the documents are evaluated, participants may access payment and grade information online through the secure Framingham State College portal myFramingham. Instructions and log-in information for accessing myFramingham will be forwarded to each participant via e-mail. Any questions regarding Framingham State College graduate credit should be directed to Nancy Proulx at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-626-4034.
An official transcript may also be ordered for a fee of $3 through the Framingham State College Registrar’s Office.