Special Offer from the Georgia Aquarium
Georgia Aquarium is an entertaining, intriguing, and educational experience for guests of all ages. While promoting a fun and enjoyable learning experience, the Aquarium instills in its guests a new appreciation for the world's aquatic biodiversity.
We are excited to offer our Atlanta attendees a special 10% discount to the Georgia Aquarium. This discount is NOT available at the box office; attendees must make an advance reservation for admission by clicking here. Because tickets for this special offer usually sell out each day, guests are required to make advance reservations.
By visiting www.georgiaaquarium.org/nsta, you can purchase any of the following ticket packages:
- TOTAL TICKET—Access all of the Aquarium's exhibits, shows, and galleries…all at one low price. Total Ticket includes admission to the Aquarium, AT&T Dolphin Tales Show, Deepo's Undersea 3D Wondershow, and our seasonal changing exhibit.
- An exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Tour can be added at checkout (additional $50 per person).
- BFIP GS—The Beluga and Friends Interaction Program is an educational program that allows guests to don Aquarium wetsuits and wade into the water to interact with our beloved beluga whales (and other animals in Cold Water Quest gallery) alongside Aquarium trainers. With only eight people per session, this is an intimate experience that you will never forget. Price includes admission to the Aquarium, animal encounter, and souvenir towel. Tickets are: $152.95 per person (Reg. $169.95)
- Sales tax and service charge are NOT included
The Aquarium is open from Sunday to Friday, 10:00 AM–5:00 PM; and Saturday, 9:00 AM–5:00 PM.
Click here for directions to Georgia Aquarium.
Special Discounted Admission to Zoo Atlanta for NSTA Attendees
Present your NSTA conference badge at the Zoo Atlanta front gate from November 1 to 4 and receive discounted admission of nearly 25% OFF!
Adult $15.99 before tax (Normally $20.99)
Child $11.99 before tax (Normally $15.99)
Children under 3 are FREE
NEW AT THE ZOO: 2012!
Now Open: Twiga Terrace! No more admiring from afar—now, you can feed the giraffes from the all-new Twiga Terrace! Stand eye-to-eye with Earth's tallest living land mammals.
Wild Encounters! If you've yearned to get closer to the animals, now you can! NEW behind-the-scenes experiences with some of our wildest residents turn a trip to the Zoo into the chance of a lifetime.
Snakes Alive: Venomous Snakes of Georgia is a 20-minute live presentation covering basic information about our native snakes, including safety tips for families.
Don't miss …
- More than 1,500 animals from around the world.
- The nation's largest collection of western lowland gorillas.
- A renowned diversity of reptiles and amphibians.
- Keeper talks and training demos, wildlife shows, petting Zoo, kid-friendly rides and attractions.
Contact email@example.com for more information