Make your hotel reservations now and save! NSTA has negotiated special discounted room rates with two hotels near the Kentucky International Convention Center. You must make your reservation through the Orchid Event Solutions to receive these discounts. You may make your reservation by internet, phone, or mail.
If paying by credit card, you must make your reservation online (preferred) or by phone. Reservations with payment by check must be mailed.
- Shop for NSTA hotels and/or make your hotel reservation now using our online reservation option.
- Download a Housing Reservation Form in Adobe Acrobat format, including hotel list and map, to mail your reservation.
Some Do’s and Don’ts
Do make sure to make your reservation through the Orchid Event Solutions to get the special conference hotel rates. Making reservations through the hotel directly, or through a central hotel reservation number, will not guarantee that you receive the NSTA discounted rates.
Do make your hotel reservation as soon as possible. Hotels fill up fast, and reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. For best availability, make your reservation online.
Do not fax your Housing Request Form to NSTA. In particular, some people have sent a Housing Request Form along with their conference registration. This will delay the processing of your hotel reservation.
The hotels do not accept Purchase Orders for deposits or payment of hotel rooms.
If it is necessary that you cancel your reservation, do so as soon as possible to avoid penalty.
The Cheapest Route to Louisville
NSTA has made arrangements with several major airlines to offer discounted fares to Louisville conference attendees. Call NSTA-designated airlines toll free and use the following NSTA codes to receive discounts off even the lowest promotional fares. There may be additional discounts for purchases 60 days or more prior to your departure date. Restrictions may apply.
- AirTran Airlines discounts up to 10% on the lowest available Air Tran Airways one-way fare. This offer is available for phone reservation only through the EventSavers Desk (866-683-8368) using Event Code NSTA12. Travel agents must call the EventSavers Desk to get the discount (this discount is not available through travel agent online systems).
- American Airlines discounts up to 5% on applicable fares at www.aa.com. Choose your flight arrival/departure dates and access NSTA discounts by clicking on "More Flight Search Options" (to the left of the red Find Flights button) and inserting 34H2BK in the Promotion Code box (#9). Or call your travel professional (they may charge a reservation fee) or American at 800-433-1790 for reservations ($25 fee per ticket).
- Continental and United Airlines offer NSTA discounts of 2% to 10% off published fares. Save an additional 3% by booking your own reservations at www.continental.com. Choose your flight times and access your meeting discounts by inserting ZM4V808214 in the "Offer Code (optional)" box. Or call your travel professional (they may charge a reservation fee) or Continental MeetingWorks at 800-468-7022 for reservations ($25 fee per ticket). Refer to Z Code ZM4V and Agreement Code 808214.
- Delta discounts up to 10% off applicable fares at www.delta.com. Choose your flight arrival/departure dates and access NSTA discounts by clicking on "Advanced Booking Page" (below the "More Booking Options" link) and inserting NM87Y in the Meeting Event Code box. Or call your travel professional (they may charge a reservation fee) or Delta at 800-328-1111 for reservations ($25 fee per ticket).
- AmTrak offers 10% off of the lowest available rail fare via phone reservations only. Call 800-872-7245 and use NSTA's Convention Fare Code X97K-952. Offer not valid on Auto Train and Acela service.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers 5% discounts on rental cars either online or by phone. Go to www.enterprise.com and enter the pick-up location, arrival and departure dates, and 16AH230 in the "Optional: Coupon, Customer or Corporate Number" box. Click on "search" and enter PIN "NST." Or call 800-593-0505 and use NSTA code 16AH230. There are no fees for online or phone reservations.
How to Navigate Louisville
Click here for everything you need to know to navigate Louisville, from driving directions to airport transportation to getting around town to maps.
Louisville's Very Important Badge (V.I.B.) Program
Louisville welcomes NSTA conference attendees with great discounts to top destinations through the Very Important Badge (V.I.B.) program. Take advantage of special offers and discounts from the city's most popular sites, including retail shops, restaurants, and attractions. Just present your name badge at participating locations around town to receive amazing discounts and offers. Click here for a list of participants (check back regularly as this list is constantly updated).
The Kentucky International Convention Center offers two parking garages for visitors. The Cowger Garage is located at Fourth and Market streets and the Commonwealth Garage is located on Jefferson Street between Third and Fourth streets (next to the Hyatt Regency). Rates are:
- $2 per hour up to 3 hours
- $8 for 3–8 hours
- $10 for 8–24 hours
(A lost parking ticket will result in a $10 charge.)
Click here for more information.