Make your hotel reservations now and save! NSTA has negotiated special discounted room rates with five hotels near the Cervantes Convention Center. You must make your reservation through Orchid Event Solutions to receive these discounts. You may make your reservation by internet, phone, or mail.
- Shop for NSTA hotels and/or make your hotel reservation now using our online reservation option.
- Download a Housing Reservation Form in Adobe Acrobat format, including hotel list and map, to mail your reservation.
Some Do’s and Don’ts
Do make sure to make your reservation through Orchard Event Solutions/NSTA to get the special conference hotel rates. Making reservations through the hotel directly, or through a central hotel reservation number, will not guarantee that you receive the NSTA discounted rates.
Do make your hotel reservation as soon as possible. Hotels fill up fast, and reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. For best availability, make your reservation online.
Do not fax your Housing Request Form to NSTA. In particular, some people have sent a Housing Request Form along with their conference registration. This will delay the processing of your hotel reservation.
Hotels do not accept Purchase Orders for deposits or payment of hotel rooms.
If it is necessary that you cancel your reservation, do so as soon as possible to avoid penalty.
The Cheapest Route to St. Louis!
Go online or call NSTA-designated airlines toll-free and use the following NSTA codes to receive discounts off even the lowest promotional fares. Please note that each airline has different booking policies.
- American Airlines discounts up to 5% on applicable fares at www.aa.com. Choose your flight arrival/departure dates and access NSTA discounts by clicking on "More Flight Search Options" (to the left of the red Find Flights button) and inserting 9543BX in the Promotion Code box (#9). Or call your travel professional (they may charge a reservation fee) or American at 800-433-1790 for reservations ($25 fee per ticket).
- Continental and United Airlines offer NSTA discounts of 2% to 10% off published fares. Save an additional 3% by booking your own reservations at www.united.com. Choose your flight times and access your meeting discounts by inserting ZNVP385481 in the "Offer Code (optional)" box. Or call your travel professional (they may charge a reservation fee) or United Meetings at 800-426-1122 for reservations ($25 fee per ticket). Refer to Z Code ZNVP and Agreement Code 385481.
- Delta discounts up to 5%–10% off applicable fares (not all fares are applicable). Choose your flight arrival/departure dates and access NSTA discounts at www.delta.com by clicking on "Advanced Booking Page" (below the "More Booking Options" link) and inserting NMEZR in the Meeting Event Code box. Or call your travel professional (they may charge a reservation fee) or Delta at 800-328-1111 for reservations ($25 fee per ticket).
- AmTrak offers 10% off of the lowest available rail fare via phone reservations only. Call 800-872-7245 and use NSTA's Convention Fare Code X25M-960. Offer not valid on Auto Train and Acela service.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers discounts on rental cars either online or by phone. Go to www.enterprise.com and enter the pick-up location, arrival and departure dates, and 16AH230 in the "Optional: Coupon, Customer or Corporate Number" box. Or call 800-593-0505 and use NSTA code 16AH230. There are no fees for online or phone reservations. Rates vary by city; weeklong discounts are also available.