60th Annual NSTA National Conference
March 29–April 1, 2012
Indiana Convention Center
100 South Capitol Ave
Indianapolis IN 46225
Exhibitor Service Kit
The National Science Teachers Association's National Conference on Science Education—the premier event for Science Teachers and Administrators—brings together over 10,000 attendees from the US and abroad. The Exhibit Hall is a key component of the event, with over 400 companies, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies sharing their solutions and services. This is your best opportunity to make an impact in the science education market while generating thousands of valuable leads and contacts!
At the Crossroads for Science Education
Science teachers by their very nature are curious and interested in trying and experimenting with new ideas, processes, products, and services. They look to the exhibit hall as a forum to be introduced to new curriculum, teaching ideas, products, and items to assist them in the classroom. NSTA Attendees teach at every level from PreK-College in a broad variety of disciplines and represent all 50 states and many international visitors. Here are some quick facts based on our most recent attendee survey:
- 49% of Attendees are first-timers thus providing your organization an important opportunity to develop a lasting, personal relationship.
- Attendees represent a diversity of disciplines, grade levels, and institutions.
- 86% of Attendees have been teaching for 4 or more years. They are the veteran teachers that know how to secure funding in tough times and are devoted to their profession. Case in point: 78% of attendees were able to secure funding from outside sources to pay their conference registration expenses.
- 84% of Attendees indicate "updated content/techniques" as their primary motivation to attend NSTA conferences.
- 85% of attendees agreed with the statement "exhibits were valuable to me."
Submit your contract:
- Online—fast and easy!
- By fax:
(703) 841-5114—please include 50% deposit
- By mail:
Advertising, Exhibits and Workshops Dept.
National Science Teachers Association
PO Box 90214
Washington DC 20090-0214
|Exhibit Pricing Information
|10' x 10' corner: $2,550
|10' x 10' in-line: $2,350
|$825 each/two or more
|$1,000/each workshop for room size
to accommodate 120+ participants
Please click on any active link below for the information you need (PDF unless noted):
Your booth contract provides for
- 10' x 10' Exhibit Space
- 8' High Draped Backwall
- 3' High Draped Siderails
- 7" x 44" Identification Sign with Company Name and Booth Number
- 4 Exhibitor Badges (allow full access to the conference provided it is not a ticketed event in which case you could go but would have to pay the ticket price)
- Company Listing in Conference Program (deadline: Jan. 17, 2012)
- Listing on Online Interactive Floor Plan
- Listing on Handout Floor Map at the Conference (deadline: Feb. 17, 2012)
- Aisle Signs and Aisle Carpeting
- Complimentary rental of Lead Retrieval Machine (deadline: Feb. 17, 2012)
- Daily Refreshments
- Dedicated Staff available to answer your questions
Thursday, March 29, 2012
10:00 AM–6:00 PM
Friday, March 30, 2012
9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Saturday, March 31, 2012
9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Exhibit Installation and Dismantling Schedule
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
8:00 AM–6:00 PM
All exhibits must be installed by 6:00 PM Wednesday.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Sunday, April 1, 2012
8:00 AM–12 Noon
*Please note early disassembling is not permitted. Any exhibitor found to be packing, dismantling early, or abandoning booth space prior to 5:00 PM on Saturday faces a $700 early dismantling fee and jeopardizes booth positioning at future NSTA conferences.
NSTA Exhibits, Advertising & Workshops Contacts
Richard E. (Rick) Smith
Managing Director, Advertising, Exhibits and Workshops Sales
cell: (703) 599-3520
Assistant Director, Advertising, Exhibits and Workshops Sales
Exhibits Manager (Operations & Logistics)
Exhibit Services Coordinator (Exhibitor Workshops)
Advertising Sales Coordinator
Project Manager, US Registry of Teachers (Mail & E-mail Lists)
All services customarily required by exhibitors will be available. Complete shipping instructions and information regarding furniture and carpet rental, electrical work, plumbing, drayage, and labor for erecting and dismantling exhibits are included in the Exhibitor Service Kit, which will be e-mailed to those assigned space. For further information, contact:
Phone: (301) 731-2528