NSTA Area Conference—
Phoenix Convention Center
December 6–8, 2012
Honor the Past; Prepare the Future
Click here for pricing
Submit your booth contract and exhibitor workshop proposal TODAY!
Booth Contract (online)
Booth Contract (PDF)
Exhibitor Workshop Proposal Submission (online)
A 10x10 booth includes:
- 10' x 10' Exhibit Space
- 8' High Draped Backwall
- 3' High Draped Siderails
- 7" x 44" Identification Sign with Company Name and Booth Number
- 4 Exhibitor Badges (allow full access to the conference provided it is not a ticketed event in which case you could go but would have to pay the ticket price)
- Company Listing in Conference Program
- Listing on Online Interactive Floor Plan
- Listing on Handout Floor Map at the Conference
- Aisle Signs and Aisle Carpeting
- Complimentary rental of Lead Retrieval Machine
- Daily Refreshments
- Dedicated Staff available to answer your questions
Other Conference Marketing Tools:
|Thursday, December 6
Friday, December 7
Saturday, December 8
|11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.–12 noon
Exhibit Installation and Dismantling Schedule
|Tuesday, December 4
Wednesday, December 5
Thursday, December 6
|1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
All exhibits must be installed by 9:00 a.m. on the Thursday of the conference.
Please note early dismantling is not permitted. Any exhibitor found to be packing, dismantling early, or abandoning booth space prior to 12 Noon on Saturday faces a $500 early dismantling fee and jeopardizes booth positioning at future NSTA conferences.
|Saturday, December 8
||12 noon – 6:00 p.m.
NSTA Exhibits, Advertising & Workshops Contacts