NSTA Area Conference—
Colorado Convention Center
December 12–14, 2013
Science Runs Through It
Click here for pricing
Online floor plan (coming soon)
Submit your booth contract and exhibitor workshop proposal TODAY!
Booth Contract (online)
Booth Contract (PDF)
Exhibitor Workshop Proposal Submission (online) (coming soon)
Exhibitor Housing Form (coming soon)
A 10x10 booth includes:
- 10' x 10' Exhibit Space
- 8' High Draped Backwall
- 3' High Draped Siderails
- 7" x 44" Identification Sign with Company Name and Booth Number
- 4 Exhibitor Badges (allow full access to the conference provided it is not a ticketed event in which case you could go but would have to pay the ticket price)
- Company Listing in Conference Program (deadline: October 22, 2013)
- Listing on Online Interactive Floor Plan
- Aisle Signs and Aisle Carpeting
- Complimentary rental of Lead Retrieval Machine (deadline: November 11, 2013)
- Daily Refreshments
- Dedicated Staff available to answer your questions
Other Conference Marketing Tools:
|Thursday, December 12
Friday, December 13
Saturday, December 14
|11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.–12 noon
Exhibit Installation and Dismantling Schedule
|Wednesday, December 11
Thursday, December 12
|8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
All exhibits must be installed by 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, December 12, 2013.
Please note early dismantling is not permitted. Any exhibitor found to be packing, dismantling early, or abandoning booth space prior to 12 Noon on Saturday, December 14, faces a $500 early dismantling fee and jeopardizes booth positioning at future NSTA conferences.
|Saturday, December 14
||12 noon – 6:00 p.m.
NSTA Exhibits, Advertising & Workshops Contacts