NSTA Area Conference—
Oregon Convention Center
October 24–26, 2013
Bridges to the Future
Click here for pricing
Online floor plan (coming soon)
Submit your booth contract and exhibitor workshop proposal TODAY!
Booth Contract (online)
Booth Contract (PDF)
Exhibitor Workshop Proposal Submission (online) (coming soon)
Exhibitor Housing Form (coming soon)
A 10x10 booth includes:
- 10' x 10' Exhibit Space
- 8' High Draped Backwall
- 3' High Draped Siderails
- 7" x 44" Identification Sign with Company Name and Booth Number
- 4 Exhibitor Badges (allow full access to the conference provided it is not a ticketed event in which case you could go but would have to pay the ticket price)
- Company Listing in Conference Program (deadline: September 11, 2013)
- Listing on Online Interactive Floor Plan
- Aisle Signs and Aisle Carpeting
- Complimentary rental of Lead Retrieval Machine (deadline: September 23, 2013)
- Daily Refreshments
- Dedicated Staff available to answer your questions
Other Conference Marketing Tools:
|Thursday, October 24
Friday, October 25
Saturday, October 26
|11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.–12 noon
Exhibit Installation and Dismantling Schedule
|Wednesday, October 23
Thursday, October 24
|8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
All exhibits must be installed by 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 24..
Please note early dismantling is not permitted. Any exhibitor found to be packing, dismantling early, or abandoning booth space prior to 12 Noon on Saturday, October 26, faces a $500 early dismantling fee and jeopardizes booth positioning at future NSTA conferences.
|Saturday, October 26
||12 noon – 6:00 p.m.
NSTA Exhibits, Advertising & Workshops Contacts