Welcome to NSTA's Exhibitor Resource Center. This is you and your staff's 24/7, on-demand knowledge resource to quickly and easily find the exhibiting information, tips and best practices you need to leverage your presence and translate it into sales and positive branding for your organization.
Working in conjunction with Competitive Edge, we've developed three types of programs to help your organization make the most of its tradeshow presence with NSTA. We'll be posting new content and program here often, so please bookmark this page and check in often for the latest updates.
Exhibitor Effectiveness Evaluation Program
At the 2012 NSTA National Conference on Science Education, for the first time, the E3 Exhibiting Effectiveness Evaluation was provided as a complimentary, value–added service to a select group of exhibitors. This unique and personalized exhibitor program was provided in support of the following objectives:
- Reinforce and improve effective exhibiting practices in the exhibit hall
- Improve exhibitor awareness, knowledge, performance, effectiveness and results
- Deliver an improved exhibit hall experience for conference attendees
FREE Live & Re-playable Exhibitor Webinars
- REPLAY: Staffing for Success: How to Send a "World Class" Booth Staff to Your NSTA Exhibit. Click here to view the replay.
- REPLAY: State-of-the-Art Lead Management: How to Improve Tradeshow Lead Quality and Sales Conversion. Click here to view the replay.
- REPLAY: First-Time NSTA Exhibitor Web-Briefing: How to Get Off to a Positive and Productive Start in the NSTA Annual Conference. Click here to view the replay.
- REPLAY: State-of-the-Art Exhibit Marketing: How to Support Corporate Marketing Objectives and Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to Your NSTA Exhibit. Click here to view the replay.
- REPLAY: The Tradeshow Turnaround Program: How to Convert Tradeshows From "Expensive Appearances" into "Profit Centers." Click here to view the replay.
Quick-Read Topical Exhibiting Articles
“Ask the Tradeshow Expert” Q&A
NSTA has made special arrangement with America's leading expert on tradeshow success, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge. You can submit questions to Mr. Davis on any exhibiting topic you like from goal setting, marketing your exhibit, creating an effective exhibit, using giveaways, staffing & working the booth, lead management, measuring and reporting results, and more. Mr. Davis will respond personally within 48 hours of receiving your e-mail. Submit your question now!
Make the most out of the conference by taking advantage of the following:
Market your booth presence ahead of time!
- Conference Previews
- NSTA E-Newsletters
- NSTA Website
- Upgrade your Floor Plan listing
- "New" E-mail service
- Targeted mailing to Pre-Registered Attendees
Promote your presence at the conferences!
- Final Programs
- Floor Map
- Backpack Insert
- Sponsor an Event
- Twitter—use hashtag #nsta13
Link to the NSTA Conference websites:
2013 National Conferences
2013 STEM Forum & Expo
2013 Area Conferences