The Science Education Professional Development Solution for your faculty, easy to implement, for only $100 per year! Click to the online form to apply for the Science Alliance now!
At last, a package of professional development resources that will ensure that all of your educators are well-prepared to teach science. The NSTA Science Alliance for Elementary Schools is the perfect way for you to provide the tools and professional development your educators need—at the click of a button!
NSTA’s Science Alliance for Elementary Schools provides your educators with access to:
- Content and pedagogy: knowledge they need to insure that they meet the standards for Highly Qualified Teachers as set forth in the No Child Left Behind Act.
- A wealth of resources for the elementary educator: classroom-proven tips; scholarly research; and information on best practices, interdisciplinary teaching, science teaching across the curriculum, and educational trends and issues.
- Discounts: NSTA Science Alliance educators save (up to 20%!) on items from the NSTA Science Store including books from NSTA Press, and all 5 participating science teachers and the principal at the school can register for NSTA Conferences at the member rate! You and your educators can join any of NSTA’s topic-specific e-mail lists and online Learning Communities to share valuable knowledge with other teaching professionals.
Offering all the benefits of a one-year electronic membership in NSTA, elementary schools can participate in NSTA’s Science Alliance for a fee of only $100.
- This provides all standard electronic benefits for up to 5 classroom teachers and 1 administrator, which includes online access to NSTA’s premier elementary level journal, Science and Children journal online … as well unlimited access to (including downloading) any journal article from the archives of any of NSTA’s other grade-specific journals.
- The administrator is the primary point of contact for the membership.
Click to the online form to apply for the Science Alliance now, or click here for more information and to download the brochure and application (PDF).