Professional Development Institutes (PDIs) are focused, content-based programs that explore key topics in significant depth. Each institute begins with a full-day preconference session, followed by two days of pathways sessions that offer further exploration of the topics covered. PDIs are presented by experts in science education, professional development, and materials development. Institutes are offered in conjunction with the NSTA National Conference on Science Education and require conference registration.
Upcoming Professional Development Institute
Past Professional Development Institutes
- Indianapolis, Indiana: March 28, 2012
- San Francisco, California: March 9, 2011
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: March 17, 2010
- New Orleans, Louisiana: March 18, 2009
- Boston, Massachusetts: March 26, 2008