The National Science Teachers Association is pleased to announce a membership category for our international colleagues—the NSTA International e-Membership. In support of NSTA’s mission “To promote excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning for all,” this special membership offers international science educators electronic access to all of our programs, products, and services for an annual fee of $35 (U.S funds).
Features included in the International e-Membership:
- Online access to the latest literature addressing subjects of critical interest to science educators appearing in ALL our peer-reviewed, member journals: Science and Children: Grades K-6; Science Scope: Grades 6-9; The Science Teacher: Grades 9-12; and, the Journal of College Science Teaching: College/University.
- Access to NSTA-vetted Internet resources on thousands of science topics, searchable by keyword(s). This NSTA resource, called SciLinks ®, provides educators the best and most updated Web-based information available relating to classroom science topics.
- 10–20% off on NSTA publications and other publishers’ books in the NSTA Science Store—our bookstore and source for the latest professional literature and teaching resources.
- 10–44% off on registration fees for all NSTA conferences and professional development programs.
- Full voting privileges and participation on NSTA committees, advisory boards, and panels.
- Collaboration with fellow educators on topics/issues of mutual interest on a Members-Only section of the NSTA website, complete with listserves.
- Two e-newsletters providing you up-to-date information on issues in science education (NSTA Express; weekly) and helpful classroom resources (Science Class; monthly).
The strength of NSTA comes from the shared expertise and contributions of our members. As an international colleague interested in improving science education, please accept our invitation to join the nearly 55,000 members of NSTA in “promoting excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning for all.” For more information and to join, visit the International e-Membership page.
If you would like to receive a printed version of an NSTA journal, please select the Regular Individual Membership option here.