Are you looking for a challenging leadership position that impacts local, state, and national science education? Would you like to serve the association that serves you? We are currently accepting applications for the 2013 NSTA election.
NSTA members will elect a president and three division directors, as well as six district directors, in the 2013 election. Are you ready for the challenge?
President—Term of office: three-year commitment, June 2013 through May 2016 (Year 1 as President-Elect, Year 2 as President, Year 3 as Retiring President)
Division Directors—Term of office: three-year commitment, June 2013 through May 2016
- Coordination and Supervision
- High School Level Science Teacher
- College Level Science Teacher
District Directors—Term of office: three-year commitment, June 2013 through May 2016
- District III—Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland
- District V—Alabama, Canal Zone, Florida, Georgia, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
- District IX—Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
- District XI—Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
- District XV—Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- District XVII—Alaska, Oregon, Washington
Applications can be found online. Submit your application to email@example.com by October 22.