Ideas For Use
• Ask a question about objects, organisms, and events in the environment.
• Use data (observations) to construct a reasonable explanation.
• Develop descriptions, explanations, predictions, and models using evidence.
• Understand that objects in the sky have patterns of movement. The sun appears to move across the sky in the same way every day, but its path changes slowly over the seasons.
• Understand that most objects in the solar system are in regular and predictable motion. Those motions explain such phenomena as the day, the year, phases of the moon, and eclipses.