|Type of Product:||Book Chapter
|Publication Title:||Front-Page Science: Engaging Teens in Science Literacy
|Grade Level:||High School
|See Also:||View all available chapters for this book
View the full version of this book
View the downloadable PDF version of this book
Teachers and administrators have expressed certain practical concerns,
the answers to which help them decide if SciJourn is possible given
the realities of their own school. In these Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQs) the authors seek to address some of these worries, based on practitioners’
experiences. Also included in this free sample chapter is the Forward and Index.
|Intended User Role:||High-School Educator, Teacher
|Educational Issues:||Teaching strategies
|Requirements:||Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
National Standards Correlation
This resource has 4 correlations with the National Standards.
- Process Standards for Professional Development
- Provide opportunities to learn and use the skills of research to generate new knowledge about science and the teaching and learning of science. (NSES)
- Teaching Standards
- Teachers provide students with the time, space, and resources needed to learn science.
- Make the available science tools, materials, media, and technological resources accessible to students.
- Identify and use resources outside
- Engage students in designing the learning environment.
This resource has not yet been reviewed by a customer.
If you wish to review this resource, click here.