NSTA Job Fair
National Conference in Atlanta • March 22-25, 2023
Featuring 19 districts and organizations hiring for over 600 open positions across the United States and International.
Jumpstart your career search at the NSTA Job Fair! NSTA is excited to host this inaugural event, featuring school districts, private academies, universities, and informal science institutions looking for qualified, dedicated educators to join their teams. Come explore options, gather information, and interact with representatives about current and future employment opportunities.
Friday, March 24 • 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
NSTA Expo Hall at the Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
Do you have current vacancies to fill, are anticipating future needs, or just want to improve your pipeline? Reserve your space at the NSTA Job Fair to connect with qualified teachers, preservice teachers, informal educators, and higher education talent looking to advance their careers.
- Make meaningful connections with educator candidates and establish relationships;
- Collect resumes from candidates interested in specific positions;
- Educate candidates about what makes you an employer worth considering; and
- Inform candidates about next steps in the hiring process
Cost: $980, each reserved space includes:
- Two complimentary conference registrations
- One basic 30-day listing on NSTA’s Career Board
- 6’ draped table and two chairs
- Identification sign