National Conference in Denver • Mar. 20-23, 2024
Discover the latest and greatest science and STEM teaching and learning resources, tools, and products available
Engage in one-on-one conversations with industry representatives, view product demos, and explore new resources that’ll help sharpen your practice and boost student performance.
Colorado Convention Center, Expo Hall A
Discover the latest and greatest science and STEM teaching and learning resources, tools, and products available during this break in concurrent sessions. View Floor Plan
Thurs., March 21
|10:50 AM-5:00 PM
|11:00 AM-1:00 PM
Fri., March 22
|9:00 AM-5:00 PM
|11:40 AM - 1:20 PM
Sat., March 23
|9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Sessions & Events
Expo Hall Opening
Thursday, March 21 • 10:45-11:00 AM
Please join us for the ribbon cutting and grand opening of the Expo Hall, featuring companies with services, support, and resources for science educators.
Presenters will use visually compelling posters to showcase their innovative projects, fresh ideas, and/or research findings. These dynamic sessions transform presentations into a more engaging experience, inviting attendees to interact directly with presenters, delve into the content, and ask probing questions.
Make sure to visit the NSTA Hub in the Expo Hall during the conference! We'll have a variety of fun activities and photo opportunities PLUS a store showcasing the latest NSTA Press books available and awesome t-shirts to make the perfect conference souvenir!
While at the Hub, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Explore the NSTA Store, where you'll enjoy FREE shipping (within the United States) on every purchase.
- Uncover the ultimate conference keepsakes - Coffee mugs, trendy T-shirts, and a treasure trove of other goodies await you!
- Immerse yourself in daily Hub Chats – High-energy conversations and dazzling demos of NSTA's latest offerings!
- Make sure to visit our Giveaways Station! Grab your exclusive conference ribbon and a stunning poster for your classroom or office!
- Take part in our fun, community photo shoot, as we celebrate the vibrant and diverse faces of our member community.
- Make your voice heard in our "Question of the Day" visual voting activity. Share your opinion and shape the NSTA experience!
Early Childhood & Elementary Share-a-Thon
Thursday, March 21 • Noon-2:00 PM
Participate in an exploration of science and STEM learning tailored for young learners. Navigate through informative stations, engage with colleagues, and establish connections with science leaders. Depart with lessons and resources designed to elevate STEM and science in your classroom.
Meet me in the Middle Share-a-Thon
Thursday, March 21 • 3:00-5:00 PM
Engage in a variety of activities, collect information, discover new resources, and network with middle-level leaders from NSTA and NMLSTA. Discover new ideas and materials that you can use next week!