Ideas For Use
• Ask a question about objects, organisms, and events in the environment.
• Use data to construct a reasonable explanation.
• Develop descriptions, explanations, predictions, and models using evidence.
• Understand that objects in the sky have patterns of movement. The Moon moves across the sky, and its observable shape changes on a daily basis in a cycle that lasts about a month.
• Understand that most objects in the solar system are in regular and predictable motion. Those motions explain such phenomena as the day, the year, phases of the Moon, and eclipses.