Marketplace Partners: Workshops & Sponsorship
Monday, July 26 • Elementary Day
Elementary Day features a diverse range of STEM sessions, presentations, and workshops—providing innovative ideas for teaching our youngest learners!
It’s All About Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- Host a live workshop where the star of the show is education and thought leadership.
- Build an engaging Partner Resource page where attendees can explore materials and resources.
- Create new business opportunities by connecting with attendees.
- Showcase new, innovative products and services for STEM educators.
- Explore the future of STEM education by listening, sharing and learning from attendees and other industry leaders.
Your Partner Resource page includes:
Boost Your Engagement
Marketplace Partner Workshop - $500
Reserve additional time slots to share all your STEM resources and services. Additional time slots will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis. There are a limited number of live time slots.
Email Blast - $995
Promote your workshops, products and services directly to attendees. Provide NSTA with your message and graphics, and have your message sent directly to STEM21 attendees. Your message will be sent to attendees who have not opted-out of receiving messages.
Banner Advertisement (970x250) - $400
Keep your company and message in front of attendees. Your banner ad will be located on the STEM21 platform home page.
Pre-recorded Workshops - $350
Share more of your STEM knowledge and information with additional pre-recorded workshops. These workshops will be listed with the live sessions for attendees to view at their leisure.
Marketplace Partner Workshop Schedule
11:45 AM - 12:30 PM EDT
12:45 - 1:30 PM EDT
1:45 - 2:30 PM EDT
Each workshop is 45 minutes.